September 22, 2017, 11:27 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Support

Support
windows save game/ game mods en>fr fr>en
By alphawolf Comments: 34, member since Wed Jun 12, 2013
On Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:49 AM

Has Anyone found where the saved game data is or anyway to edit it to where it will still work? I also have this on android but when i edit the save game it disappears from the game. Also are there any mods for this game at all?

Thanks In Advance~

1 Replies to windows save game/ game mods

re: windows save game/ game mods en>fr fr>en
By ShizukaNekoShiki Comments: 33, member since Fri Oct 11, 2013
On Mon Jun 02, 2014 07:26 PM
Edited by ShizukaNekoShiki (1927) on 2014-06-02 13:27:32 -
Fake MOD Well to tell chu the truth this game`s 3d make up is similar to Unity Player make up. mew- If chu go to battlestar galactica online & compared their unity player game to whoisdangerous game chu`ll find similar graphics. mew- Thus I believe 5the binary team make a script that's hidden deep within this game that is an error correction checker. mew- If chu edit the saved game data the script will know it & will treate that saved piece of data as a hackery & block it from the game. mew- Or chu edited the saved data be didn`t put it into the format that the game can understand thus the game disregarded it. mew- Check the file names of the saved data to see if all of them matches it the others. mew- --The End--

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page