September 21, 2017, 2:35 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Support

Support
Exit Warp Problems en>fr fr>en
By netdjay Comments: 1, member since Tue May 13, 2014
On Tue May 13, 2014 06:01 AM

I've noticed that the game hasn't seen an update in a while, so I'm not sure if I'll even get a response... but here goes.

I have the NON HD version on a textbook 8 tablet.

invested about 30 hours into the game and began having problems with freelance quests.

When I warp to a location to intercept, I can't seem to exit the warp and the ship continues to fly on past the station.
There's no controls at that point to stop it. The only solution is to exit to main.

Other times, pressing the dock or warp... or anything else just brings me back to 'A' without engaging.

I'm using a nextbook 8

Any suggestions?

1 Replies to Exit Warp Problems

re: Exit Warp Problems en>fr fr>en
By ShizukaNekoShiki Comments: 33, member since Fri Oct 11, 2013
On Mon Jun 02, 2014 07:36 PM
Fake MOD: Okz I seen UR problem. mew- Ok chu know how to stop autopilot when chu going to or from the station right? mew- If so the same thing can apply to ftl. mew- Just go to UR chu wanted to go & when chu fly past the station in ftl just keep going for 2 to 4 seconds & press the auto polit canceling butten then press 1 of the keys or the (A) sign & tell it to go to where chu was wanting to go. mew- This should fix it, if it doesn`t then un-install the game & re-install it to see if that`ll fix it. mew- FYI: Chu can save UR game in stations VAI local saving or CLOUD server saving. mew- If chu need help with any thing else don`t be shy to ask. mew-

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page