September 21, 2017, 2:31 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / General

General
How to transfer your Lite game save to a full game or another platform en>fr fr>en
By linh Comments: 179, member since Sat Jun 30, 2007
On Thu Jul 12, 2012 04:30 PM

Here's how you use the cloud save and load feature to transfer a game from a Lite to a full version. Or from one platform to another.

1. Upgrade your lite version to 1.1.0 (do not uninstall it or you will lose your game saves)
2. When you start the lite version, it will ask you to upgrade the saves, so do the upgrade
3. Go to Cloud Settings and put in your email and pick a new cloud password. Press Accept, and you should see a "Success..." message.
4. Go to the Load menu and load the game you want to transfer
5. Inside the station, go to System, then press Save
6. Press Refresh Cloud Info. It should show an empty cloud slot.
7. Press this button again. This will save your current game to our server "in the cloud"

Then run or install your full game version 1.1.0
1. Go to Cloud Settings and put in your email and the same cloud password. Press Accept, and you should see a "Success..." message.
2. Go into the Load menu
3. Press Refresh cloud save information. It should show your previous save information.
4. Press the same button to load the cloud game
5. In the station, go to System and save your game to a slot

Exit the game and load your game to make sure it works one last time before you delete or uninstall the Lite version. If you uninstall it, you will lose your slot saves.

11 Replies to How to transfer your Lite game save to a full game or another platform

re: How to transfer your Lite game save to a full game or another platform en>fr fr>en
By Smilingdeath Comments: 4, member since Tue Mar 05, 2013
On Mon Mar 18, 2013 03:47 PM
How does it work with 1.2?
So far I have not been able to move my game to the full version.
re: How to transfer your Lite game save to a full game or another platform en>fr fr>en
On Mon Mar 18, 2013 04:21 PM
You can save your game to the cloud with any version, full or lite. Then load that same cloud save game with any other version. Here's a step by step.

First, save your game to the cloud:

- Go to Cloud Settings from the Main Menu
- Click "Create Login" if you haven't yet created a cloud login. Then type in a working email address, and type the desired password twice. This is not your email password, but a new password to protect your cloud save. (Don't use your email password for security reasons.)
- If you have a cloud login, click the login button. Type your cloud email and password. Press Accept, and it should say "Success".
- Now load your game from your local slot.
- Inside the station, go to System, then press the Save button
- Press the "Refresh cloud save information" button. This will show you the existing cloud save if any.
- Now press this same cloud save slot again. If it was empty, then the save happens without further prompts.
- If there was a previous cloud save, the system will ask you "This slot is occupied. Overwrite?" Press the "Overwrite" button to overwrite the cloud save slot with the current status.

To load the game from any version, it's simpler:

- Go into Cloud Settings from the Main Menu
- Press the login button
- Enter the cloud email and password
- Press Accept, the system should respond with "Success". (You only have to do this once. After that, the game will remember your cloud account info.)
- Go to Load in the Main Menu
- Press the Refresh Cloud button
- The game will contact the server and refresh it with the latest cloud save
- Press the button again to load the cloud save

Hope that helps!
Linh
On Mon Mar 18, 2013 06:12 PM
Ok it worked finally.

The problem was the button is not marked to load from the cloud.
It is the little button that has no marking next to the cloud saved info. Once I pushed that in the lite version it allowed me to load the saved file. Then started the full version and it was there for play.

Thanks a ton.
On Mon Mar 18, 2013 06:31 PM
Could you post a screenshot? I wonder if the text might have been truncated by a small screen.
By erzuliedanto2000 Comments: 1, member since Thu Mar 21, 2013
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 06:57 AM
does this work with a game that you saved on an i phone and want to load that same game in your computer that runs windows?
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 AM
erzuliedanto2000 wrote:

does this work with a game that you saved on an i phone and want to load that same game in your computer that runs windows?

Yes, all versions' cloud saves are compatible with any other platform (PC, Mac, iOS, Android).
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 02:10 PM
Sorry about the late response.
No I cannot attach a screenshot, I had deleted the lite version by the time you had asked for one. Also I'm not sure how to take a screenshot with my IPad.

Sorry about this.
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 02:13 PM
No worries. For future reference: On iPhones and iPads, just hold down the power button and press the home button at the same time. You'll hear a camera shutter sound, and the screenshot is saved to your pictures.

It sounds like you have an iPad--which generation iPad is it?
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:44 PM
IPad 2. OS 6.1 Safari for the browser.
Wi-Fi only version.
By toonces Comments: 2, member since Fri Jul 05, 2013
On Fri Jul 05, 2013 09:49 AM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble transferring my saved game to the full version. I saw you were asking for a screenshot a while back. Here is one from my system. I'm using an ASUS tf-201

I tried clicking the small button as in a previous post. That didn't seem to help. I just get 'fetching' and then nothing.
By toonces Comments: 2, member since Fri Jul 05, 2013
On Fri Jul 05, 2013 06:59 PM
Found this article,
whoisdangerous.com . . .

Comment by gagahhag helped me transfer my files.

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page