September 21, 2017, 2:35 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Support

Support
ORE loyalty bug? en>fr fr>en
By wafna Comments: 2, member since Tue Aug 28, 2012
On Mon Oct 08, 2012 07:54 PM

Hello,

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or there's a bug somewhere.

This is the third time I try ORE loyalty (detaining a highjacked ship) -

ship is webbed, incoming pirates destroyed, time counter goes down until 'hold the ship until we board it'. Ship has been webbed and warpjammed for about 30 minutes and nothing happens. The rescue ship keeps orbiting at 5 km and absolutely nothing goes on. Am I doing something wrong or is the last part of the loyalty quest 'missing' from the program?

Running latest Dangerous HD on Android.

4 Replies to ORE loyalty bug?

re: ORE loyalty bug? en>fr fr>en
By Sniperfox47 Comments: 38, member since Sun Sep 02, 2012
On Tue Oct 09, 2012 04:15 AM
Hijacking missions are quite "messy" right now. The assault ship is in follow mode on you so you need to guide them in. At least 1 other post has been made on this topic. Right now the best way is to set follow mode on the hijacked ship while it's webbed and then disengage your autopilot and fly past the hijacked ship.
By steved13 Comments: 10, member since Tue Oct 16, 2012
On Wed Oct 17, 2012 08:44 PM
I tried the method above for the hijack mission and still can't win. Once they say hold them , I disengage and fly past and nothing else happens until the hijack ship dies and I lose.
By Sniperfox47 Comments: 38, member since Sun Sep 02, 2012
On Thu Oct 18, 2012 02:30 AM
Yeah. It can be a pain in the butt. Basically what happens (paraphrased from another post) is a ship comes in a couple minutes after they say they've arrived and then uses keep distance or follow autopilot on you at 5 km. The problem is that they have to be within 500 m of the hijacked ship for a few seconds to board. You've just got to keep trying to coax them over. Make sure not to go too far from the ship and webber them constantly. You can get their speed to 0.0 m/s fairly easily and then it's just a matter of fending off pirates and trying to guide the assault ship in. I got lucky my first hijacking mission and it took like 10 seconds to get them on the ship but the ORE mission took me about 5 minutes to get them to line up right. It's really just luck and perseverance. Keep at it and eventually you'll get it.
By Bomberfox Comments: 1, member since Tue Aug 27, 2013
On Tue Aug 27, 2013 08:49 PM
Unfortunately, that doesnt seem to work for me. Ive tried other hijacked missions and i tried this method and the assault ship still wont move an inch no matter how far i go from it

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page