September 22, 2017, 11:30 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Suggestions

Suggestions
Option to not show ship en>fr fr>en
By deMangler Comments: 6, member since Sat Sep 29, 2012
On Tue Oct 09, 2012 08:18 PM

Hi,
I have a suggestion that if implemented would make the game loads more fun for me.
I suggest an option to not show the view of the players ship.
So, just like now we can hide the HUD I would also like to be able to hide the ship.
As an old Elite player, constantly seeing the outside of my ship completely spoils the immersion for me, and I find my self not getting sucked into the game at all.
Thanks for a great game anyway, hope that this option can be included in a future update.
:)
dM

2 Replies to Option to not show ship

re: Option to not show ship en>fr fr>en
By songbird Comments: 7, member since Wed Oct 10, 2012
On Thu Oct 11, 2012 05:57 PM
Agreed!

The game is absolutely fun. I'm not used to the 3rd person perspective and having an option between 1st and 3rd would be awesome. Heck, the detailing of a cockpit would't be needed as imagine the HUD as a neurolink or the like.

Thanks for a good space sandbox that is well thought-out; I anticipate years of good use here.
re: Option to not show ship en>fr fr>en
By Sniperfox47 Comments: 38, member since Sun Sep 02, 2012
On Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:45 PM
You'd hear no complaints from me over putting in a first person perspective. While I really like the third person and cinematic perspectives available, they look really beautiful, it just feels like something's missing from the experience without a first person view.

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page