September 22, 2017, 11:40 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Support

Support
Wings no longer support en>fr fr>en
By magmabee Comments: 4, member since Mon Mar 11, 2013
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 03:58 AM

After the most recent patch, my wings stopped using any of their support modules on me, they will still target enemies, but Giselle and grace wont recharge my energy or heal my shields, and cali wont repair my armor.

Any way for me to fix this? makes things pretty hard going having to solo stuff.

6 Replies to Wings no longer support

re: Wings no longer support en>fr fr>en
By linh Comments: 179, member since Sat Jun 30, 2007
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 AM
Sorry about that! We updated the Google Play store version to 1.5, but a bug slipped through the cracks. We've since updated the app, so just do an update on your device and you should be good.
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 PM
Thank you for the quick reply, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an update on the play store yet. I thought that I might have automatically got the update when I wasn't paying attention, but my companions still don't use their support mods.
Does it take google a day or so to put the stuff you send in up on the store?
On Tue Mar 12, 2013 09:14 AM
Unfortunately, we discovered that the fix was incomplete, and that Grace still doesn't properly remote rep. (Cali does.) We're finishing up one more patch which also includes some neat turret FX improvements and also allows you to change options in the main menu. (Those with TEGRA devices can turn off options that might cause a crash, for example.) We also reduced the graphics memory footprint a little. The update should go live tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!
On Tue Mar 12, 2013 07:49 PM
Giselle still also doesn't use her energy transfer. Love the turret effects already though, looking forward to anything more.
You know you like a game when a days wait seems too long to go without playing hahah.
On Wed Mar 13, 2013 07:57 PM
The updates went live early this morning. We're tracking/investigating a crash bug related to the Lite versions. Please let us know if you're still having problems especially on the regular SD or HD version.
By HUYNH_D8 Comments: 35, member since Sun Jul 29, 2012
On Thu Jan 08, 2015 09:23 AM
I've got the PC HD version 1.5.4 and Grace doesn't always repair when you order her to repair a random ship that's asking for help. if she does repair she doesn't seem to fully repair the ship in distress and they just hang there. I often find that I have to ignore target exit the wingman menu and then aid target and exit a few times.

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page