September 21, 2017, 2:33 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / General

General
Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By Physicist Comments: 3, member since Fri May 17, 2013
On Wed May 22, 2013 05:05 AM
Edited by Physicist (1858) on 2013-05-21 23:05:59

Do the derelict ships do anything?

For example, I found a leviathan and I have no idea what to do with it when I'm at its location.

6 Replies to Derelict Ships

re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By Glo Comments: 24, member since Tue Dec 27, 2011
On Tue May 28, 2013 05:11 PM
The Leviathan is a special case - it's not exactly a derelict ship like the others you find.
re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By stevespace Comments: 2, member since Fri Jul 19, 2013
On Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 AM
What he meant and that any wreck is what should I do? Shoot him and collect the contents?
re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By avemt1 Comments: 13, member since Thu Aug 16, 2012
On Mon Aug 12, 2013 07:14 AM
stevespace wrote:

What he meant and that any wreck is what should I do? Shoot him and collect the contents?


When you actually get a Derelict ship, it will prompt you that it is being sent to a local station for repair. Otherwise you get to fight pirates!
re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By ShizukaNekoShiki Comments: 33, member since Fri Oct 11, 2013
On Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:14 PM
Derelict Ship beacons gives you free ships (Note: After you visit the derelicted ship beacon you can`t go back to it and get another ship because it has been emptied by you. mew- )
and you can ether sell the equipment it has or sell it at a HUB station (Note 2: If it goes there. mew- ) but there is alwas a danger with derelict ship beacons the pirates like to hang around them to you see so there is 83% chance of getting pirates around the derelict ship beacon and a 17% chance of not getting pirates around the derelict ship beacon. mew-
re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By Sajjuuka Comments: 1, member since Thu Dec 05, 2013
On Thu Dec 05, 2013 01:12 AM
so can one of you tell me where I can find a Leviathanor some type of destroyer or battleship preferably a battleshipis well is perhaps a good fit I would appreciate it tremendously For
I'm very new to this game
re: Derelict Ships en>fr fr>en
By avemt1 Comments: 13, member since Thu Aug 16, 2012
On Thu Dec 05, 2013 02:25 AM
Sajjuuka wrote:

so can one of you tell me where I can find a Leviathanor some type of destroyer or battleship preferably a battleshipis well is perhaps a good fit I would appreciate it tremendously For
I'm very new to this game

The ship you get in the derelict ships beacons are random, you may be able to find one there. Otherwise, there is a faction that will give you a Destroyer. Don't remember wich one it is though.

ReplySendWatch




. . . Return to Top of Page