September 20, 2017, 7:38 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Missions

Missions
Kree unstoppable. en>fr fr>en
By ImJustSoOdd Comments: 1, member since Thu May 30, 2013
On Thu May 30, 2013 07:56 PM

How do I stop Kree when I am trying to get him as a wingman?

5 Replies to Kree unstoppable.

re: Kree unstoppable. en>fr fr>en
By Glo Comments: 24, member since Tue Dec 27, 2011
On Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 PM
It's not so much a case of stopping Kree, who is not so much your friend at this point, as slowing things down some.
By alexukalex Comments: 9, member since Sun May 26, 2013
On Mon Jun 10, 2013 06:45 PM
Hi, has anyone any tips on slowing kree down, I've used various ships with Webber's, warp blockers, sensor boosts, sensor lock modules, grav bombs and he always manages to warp off and plough into the star..... little b#££er.... any tips?
By kingdon Comments: 6, member since Tue Dec 18, 2012
On Tue Jul 30, 2013 02:35 PM
yes, make sure you get manny webbers t2 and warp destabilizers t2 and dnt attck the ship, also if you can energy vamp it also t2. and not one module by the way, need to use many, ull be suprised how slow it gets. and hold off the attcks of course :D
By SteveRS Comments: 7, member since Mon Jul 29, 2013
On Tue Jul 30, 2013 09:02 PM
I used Posiedon w/2 webbers and vamp modules. All T2. Took three tries to figure it out. I can see warp jammers working but you'd have to stack a bunch.
By HUYNH_D8 Comments: 35, member since Sun Jul 29, 2012
On Thu Jan 08, 2015 09:34 AM
Kree is a difficult one to catch, I leave Kree till last and use Grace and Giselle to help in capture. Grace will keep your shields running and Giselle will vampire Kree if you tell her to. then use webbers to slow Kree down and sensor damps to stop Kree from breaking your lock. don't follow Kree too closely or the sensor damps will not work. don't worry too much about warp jammers because Kree only warps once no point trying to stop Kree just slow Kree down

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page