September 20, 2017, 7:38 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Missions

Missions
Kreeeeeeeeee ! en>fr fr>en
By alexukalex Comments: 9, member since Sun May 26, 2013
On Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 AM

OK can anyone give me some tips on slowing Kree down......
Ive tries numerous ships, with various quantities of modules including webbers, warp jammers, grav bombs, sensor boosts, lock boosts etc etc.... but he still manages to warp off and then drop himself into the star....
Ive also tried a variety of wing combinations... but it doesnt seem to help. Ive also loaded my ship with prop drives so I can keep up with Kree but he still manages to avoid my lock on occasion and top himself...
Help... anyone....

5 Replies to Kreeeeeeeeee !

re: Kreeee ! en>fr fr>en
By Glo Comments: 24, member since Tue Dec 27, 2011
On Wed Jun 12, 2013 02:02 AM
If you can keep Kree from breaking your lock, things become a lot easier - I'd start from there.
On Wed Jun 12, 2013 06:02 AM
Thanks for the tip.... time to visit the market place I think...
On Mon Jun 17, 2013 08:45 PM
ok, i finally slowed him down.... after a lot of module swapping....
I loaded up with eccm, webbers and many warp jammers but the warp jammers seemed to have no effect as Kree was always able to jump to near the star... is this a glitch?
Has anyone stopped Kree from warping? would be interested to know.
Great mission though, took me a lot of tweaking of modules and wingmen to finally get him on side...
By Glo Comments: 24, member since Tue Dec 27, 2011
On Tue Jun 18, 2013 02:23 AM
Congratulations -

You'll find that Kree's ship has a higher "warp strength" than most others, which means you'll need more active warp jammers to keep the craft from warping.
By HUYNH_D8 Comments: 35, member since Sun Jul 29, 2012
On Tue Jan 06, 2015 03:22 PM
Kree is so frustrating to capture. i always leave Kree till last. i find that its easiest to use double sensor damp on Kree as soon as you get the chance. then activate a webber on kree and take out the bad guys that may be swarming you. make sure you have Grace to repair your shields and Giselle to vampire the hell out of Kree so that Kree can't use any energy. if you don't have Grace you could get by with Cali but thats a bit dangerous i reckon. the webber is more important than the warp jammer because the warp jammer will only be used once to stop Kree from warping whilst the webber will be used the whole time

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page