September 22, 2017, 11:28 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / Support

Support
Is it possible to use same save from Android and desktop? en>fr fr>en
By maxy75 Comments: 5, member since Thu Jun 13, 2013
On Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 AM

Hi,

I'm considering buying the pc version as well. But this wouldn't make sense (at least for me) If I cannot use the same saves from the cloud.

Meaning that I would like to be able to continue the same game, either on PC either on Android.

Is this possible?

5 Replies to Is it possible to use same save from Android and desktop?

re: Is it possible to use same save from Android and desktop? en>fr fr>en
On Sun Jun 16, 2013 07:31 AM
what good is a forum that is not used? no views, no replies ... :(
By Hisnitch Comments: 32, member since Thu Jan 03, 2013
On Sun Jun 16, 2013 01:38 PM
Don`tt worry I am making my return to be very active

Yes there, There should be a cloud save option somewhere on the opening screen. Set up your email and done. Now you can use your saves in two or more places.
On Sun Jun 16, 2013 03:30 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. Fact is, that I played the lite version, but I couldn't load the saves in the purchased version. Using the same save space.
I would like a confirmation that I can use same save from both desktop and android if I purchase the desktop version.
Thanks,
Marius
By Glo Comments: 24, member since Tue Dec 27, 2011
On Tue Jun 18, 2013 02:19 AM
There is a known problem with the lite and paid versions sharing slots - each ends up with its own set of slots separate from the other. In fact, this was part of the motivation for the "cloud" slot in the first place.

You can work around it, by loading one of your lite slots, saving it to the cloud, then starting the paid version, load from the cloud and save to a local slot. Repeat for whichever slots you want moved over. Sorry it's a bit overly complicated...

And the other main motivation for the "cloud" slot is to allow you to switch between different hardware platforms, so you shouldn't have any problem there (let us know if you do).
On Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 AM
Great,this is the response I needed. I'll let you know as soon as I try it.

Thanks,
MArius

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page