September 21, 2017, 2:31 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / General

General
How do I sell politicians? en>fr fr>en
By albegadeep Comments: 8, member since Tue Jul 30, 2013
On Mon Aug 19, 2013 04:17 PM

I recently destroyed an enemy ship and picked up some salvage - 7 politicians. (They're listed in my cargo as type Other.) According to my cargo list, they're worth 40,000 apiece, but the Hub station won't buy them (not that I blame them...) They're not listed as commodities, ores, modules, ammo, or vehicles. Is there a way to sell them, or is this a glitch and I should just leave them at the station?

4 Replies to How do I sell politicians?

re: How do I sell politicians? en>fr fr>en
By albegadeep Comments: 8, member since Tue Jul 30, 2013
On Thu Aug 29, 2013 03:48 PM
And now I've ended up with 39 "passenger"s the same way (worth 9000 apiece). What is this, a cruise ship?
By alphawolf Comments: 34, member since Wed Jun 12, 2013
On Fri Aug 30, 2013 02:44 AM
I've often wondered the same, as well.as where do.i.sell.slaves?
Anyone know?¿?
By Braxuss Comments: 7, member since Fri Oct 04, 2013
On Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:17 PM
I think there are a lot of things that the developers passed on. I think they rushed the release of this game with the hopes of making money off of it. Great game though, but lots of problems on the IOS
By ShizukaNekoShiki Comments: 33, member since Fri Oct 11, 2013
On Wed Oct 16, 2013 09:35 PM
Slaves can be sold at a slave station. mew- (Sometimes in hubs to). mew- Passengers Hmm haven`t found a station that sells them yet. mew-

(Notice: I`ll have random picture attached to my replys and posts sometimes, & I assure you they`er mine). mew-

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page