September 22, 2017, 11:37 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Forums / General

General
Money Edit en>fr fr>en
By alphawolf Comments: 34, member since Wed Jun 12, 2013
On Sat Nov 02, 2013 08:02 PM

Has anyone figured out how to edit the ammount of money you have in the save files and still be able to play that file???????

3 Replies to Money Edit

re: Money Edit en>fr fr>en
By steeg Comments: 5, member since Sat Jun 08, 2013
On Sun Nov 10, 2013 06:16 PM
Edited by steeg (1874) on 2013-11-10 11:17:52
Hi :) im sorry but no reports of anyone figuring that out has happened yet! If u wish to try your luck search google thoroughly but i doubt there be a solution. As i have noticed and possible you have too. People aren't as involved with this game as thet were. sorry again about the money. Lookw like its hard labour mining and trading for you dear pilot!! :)
By alphawolf Comments: 34, member since Wed Jun 12, 2013
On Sun Nov 17, 2013 04:26 AM
Yes sadly i.have noticed that as well, maybe if the devs actually followed through on all the updates they said they were going to do, people would still be active :(

But i do have another question, what is the
In the save file
By HUYNH_D8 Comments: 35, member since Sun Jul 29, 2012
On Tue Jan 06, 2015 02:41 PM
hi Alpha i've got a save game that has been edited to have all items and all ships in the game including the ones that don't appear in the shipyards. there are 35 ships altogether about 10 of them are beta and cannot be purchased. i'll have to ask the developers if i can release this save game publicly though i'm not sure if they are ready for people to. its a really handy savegame because it allows you to test all the different loadouts and ship combinations without having to purchase the items. that would be cool if you could try out a build in a "instant action" mode like in Mechwarrior. afterwards then play the game aiming for that build

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page